Thursday, August 2, 2012

Final Thoughts

   Before taking this class, I knew how stressful making movies were. Through taking this class I have realized that no matter how stressed I become, as long as I am having a part in making a movie, I will be having fun on some level. I enjoy this process and truly believe that I have found my calling. I have never been so overworked and stress while still having a blast. From taking this class I have also learned what I need to work on. I need to work on technical knowledge when it comes to the character. I have a good sense of blocking, performance and overall vision, but my cinematography needs to reach that next level of professional appearance. Through watching my group members' work, I have seen the wonders that top-of-the-line lenses can do to a picture. There is no substitute for good glass when it comes to picture quality. I am truly excited to move forward in my learning experience and feel as if I am much better prepared for it through taking this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment